One of the most used and famous forms of Angular JS. This Angular JS language can be taken as a component of MEAN. It is the most popular language which is used in front end development. This is because of its easy learning and a number of resources available on it. Those who want to create fast, high scalability and robust frontend application with minimum resources can learn Angularjs classes. The use of dependency injection makes angular JS easy to be modularized and tested.
By learning Angular JS, participants will
· Learn how to create their own Angular JS applications, from scratch and things needed to launch their own applications.
· Learn how to build command line tools, a chat application, to use a 3rd party application, and how to launch their participant’s API.
· Learn how to use crash to write simple classes, and update and how to extend modules.
· Learn about Angular JS modules, classes, resources, relationships and language constructs.
· Learn how to work with Angular JS crash tools and techniques.
· The skills to build and launch the own Angular JS application
· The skills to collaborate with other framework using crash
· The difference between Backbone JS and Angular JS
· How to deploy the app into the web
· The fundamentals of crash and getting started with angular js to manage the infrastructure
· Developing the code for the infrastructure to manage the servers
· How to test the crash configuration
· DI in Angular JS
· Learn about providers
· How to use angular js to configure multiple web servers
The participants will gain the knowledge of basic programming concepts, object-oriented concepts and database concepts. This training will take the software development knowledge of the participants to the next level. This will provide a strong understanding of basics of Angular JS and its concepts. Professionals will know where to use Angular JS and how Angular JS uses MVC to construct the web applications. Similarly, participants will clearly understand the dependency injection, modules and the uses of modules.
Who can take this course?
Angular JS can be learned by the following professionals
· Web designers
· Web developers
· Application developers
· Project managers
It is also pursued by professionals those who are interested in learning Angular JS crash.